Showing all 5 results
Blueberry Burst® – Double Burst$62.00 inc. GST Available online In stock Add to cart
Blueberry Burst® (1 x plant only)$48.00 inc. GST Available online In stock Add to cart
Blueberry Kisses® – Double Kisses$62.00 inc. GST Available online In stock Add to cart
Blueberry Kisses® (1 x plant only)$48.00 inc. GST Available online In stock Add to cart
Blueberry Pigeon Pair$62.00 inc. GST Available online In stock Add to cart
Our 6 Favourite Alternative Uses For Blueberries
From about July until March, Aussies enjoy putting blueberries in as many foods as we possibly can. Smoothies, cakes, pies, pancakes, in marinades, cocktails; if we can add blueberries, you can bet that we will. However, blueberries are such a great, versatile fruit that you can do more with them than just eat them. The team at PlantNet have been celebrating the humble blueberry for years, and we’re excited to share with you our tips and tricks to making the most of your blueberries. When you see blueberry plants for sale in Australia, make sure to grab one, because it’s a fantastic investment!
Anti-Aging Face Mask
Have you ever done a face mask that smelled so good you wanted to eat it? Well, with this beautiful recipe, you can!
- Step 1: Put 1 cup of Greek yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of honey, and a handful of ripe blueberries into a blender.
- Step 2: If you have dry skin and you’re looking to retain moisture, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. If you have acne, blackheads, or an uneven skin tone, add a tablespoon of lemon juice instead.
- Step 3: Blend all the ingredients until they are smooth.
- Step 4: Apply the mask to your face and leave it for 10-20 minutes before washing off with a wet towel.
The yoghurt in this recipe acts as a chemical exfoliant, removing any dead skin and the honey is hydrating, leaving you with a glowing complexion. The blueberries are rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, potassium, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium. These properties are fantastic for smoothing the skin, preventing lines and wrinkles, decreasing the appearance of scars, increasing elasticity, and fighting blemishes and acne. When you buy a blueberry plant, you’re purchasing a lot more than just fruit!
You may have heard that when you buy blueberry plants online, you’re also buying one of the most antioxidant-rich, nutritious foods available. This is entirely true, but they’re not just a super-food for humans; your dog will benefit from them too! Studies have indicated that including a few blueberries in your dog’s dinner will;
- Inhibit tumour growth
- Prevent mutations
- Lower blood sugar
- Decrease inflammation
- Improve cognitive performance
- Improve memory
So, next time you see blueberry plants for sale, buy one for you and one for your furry friend. Trust us; you’ll both love the health benefits!
Anyone who has accidentally stained their clothing with blueberries will know just how difficult it is to get the marks out. So, it shouldn’t come as any surprise that blueberries make a terrific natural dye! Buying PlantNet’s blueberry trees for sale will allow you to access a natural source of dyes in colours ranging from summery pastel blues to the richest deep purples. Here’s how you can dye your clothes at home using blueberries.
- Step 1: Buy a blueberry tree through PlantNet’s online store.
- Step 2: Prepare the fabric by mixing ½ cup of iodised salt and a large stockpot of water over medium heat. Put the material in for about 30 minutes at a simmer.
- Step 3: Remove the fabric, let it cool, and then wring it out before putting it aside.
- Step 4: Put 2 ½ cups of blueberries into 4 cups of water in a large pot. Put the pot over heat and bring it to a boil. The darker you want the dye, the longer you should leave the berries to simmer. On average, simmer for about an hour before allowing the water to cool.
- Step 5: Put on gloves! This berry dye will stain anything it touches, including your hands. So, unless you want to look like Violet Beauregarde walking out of the chocolate factory, we’d suggest you don a pair of gloves.
- Step 6: When the water is cool enough to touch, remove the blueberries using a strainer or your hands.
- Step 7: Add your wet fabric to the dye and let it simmer for an hour.
- Step 8: Remove the fabric from the dye and rinse with cold water until the water runs clear. Wring it out and hang it up to dry.
If you’ve been looking for a genuinely organic body lotion, PlantNet have the perfect recipe for you. Most of the ingredients you’ll have in your kitchen cupboard. You’ll just need to find blueberry bushes for sale (which we can help you with!). This lotion will last around six months and will help your skin feel more elastic and attain a natural glow.
- Step 1: Put ½ cup of olive oil, ¼ cup of coconut oil, ¼ cup of beeswax, 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil, a couple of drops of blueberry seed oil, and a handful of blueberries into a blender. Pour the mix into a jar and loosely place the lid on top.
- Step 2: Place the jar into a saucepan and put a few inches of water around it.
- Step 3: Gradually, the ingredients will melt. Stir now and then, and when the mix is completely melted, pour it into a second jar. Let it cool to room temperature, and then it is ready to use.
Delicious Healthy Iced Tea
Blueberry iced tea is one of the healthiest summer beverages you can make for yourself. It’s so rich in valuable antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that you’ll want to drink it every day. Once you buy a blueberry plant, you’ll be ready to make your own DIY tea.
- Step 1: Grab a handful of berries and remove any discoloured or withering ones. Rinse them thoroughly underwater.
- Step 2: Boil water in a kettle and add the berries to the water. If you want to maximise the health benefits, add the berries leaves too. Leave the mix to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Strain the tea into a glass over ice.
- Step 4: Add honey, lemon juice, or fresh blueberries to garnish if you wish.
The anti-aging properties of blueberries work wonders under the eyes, decreasing bags, shadows, and fine lines and wrinkles. When you buy blueberry plants online, you’re investing in some organic beauty benefits. This under eye treatment will leave you looking brighter and feeling refreshed.
- Step 1: In a small bowl, mash a handful of cold blueberries.
- Step 2: Add fresh aloe vera gel to the blueberries, mixing it thoroughly.
- Step 3: Apply the mix delicately under your eyes and leave for 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Remove the treatment with lukewarm water and a towel.
If You’re Looking For Blueberry Plants For Sale In Australia, Head To PlantNet
At PlantNet, we’re committed to bringing gardeners the highest-quality blueberry plants for sale. We love giving Australian gardeners access to the very best in seasonal fruit trees, so while we do sell to retail nurseries nationwide, we also sell directly to Aussie gardeners. Our team comprises talented, experienced, qualified horticulturists who love sharing their passion for plants with each of our customers. If you’re in the market for blueberry bushes for sale, head to our website to see what’s available now.